Wednesday, April 16, 2008

NO WAY

ahahahaha!



I need sleep but I also need to desperately share this hilarious news with the world!



Ok so about 2 years ago, Chris and I came across this crazy character in the park named Alan *. ***** and we have been obsessed with him ever since.

I made this picture who knows how long ago:


Anyway, he approaches us in the park one sunny April afternoon and says "Do these glasses make me look dorky?" !! Well ok, not so weird, but he proceeds to converse with us, all the while Chris and I exchange glances like "why is he talking to us, why is he rocking back and forth, etc" He then informs us that he is a photographer and gives Chris his card (how we know his name) and then states "I'll do your friend" a double entendre for "I'll take pictures of her while DOING her!" (and Chris nods to this). I politely decline and we point him in another direction to ask more people if he can take their picture and he mysteriously vanishes. He was seriously the weirdest person I have ever come into contact with.
AND ok, I just got this email at my school account:
subject: Crime Bulletin
At approximately 5:15 this afternoon two students reported a suspicious maleon Jones Rice field attempting to take photographs of females sunbathing.The subject was described as a heavyset white male approximately 6 feet tallwith black hair wearing black rimmed glasses. The male subject was wearingblue jeans and a blue T-shirt with a pink moose. After a search of the areaofficers discovered the male matching the description. The subject wasidentified as a male who has been banned from campus previously. He was arrested and charged with Entry after Being Forbidden. Contact theCentenary College Police Department at 869-5000 if you have had any negativeencounters with a male subject seeking to take your photograph.

!!!!
It's ALAN******!!!
I know it!
He would TOTALLY wear a pink moose shirt!
I don't want him to be arrested though. I mean he is weird but most likely harmless. I am not going to tell DPS because well my occurence wasn't on campus and it was hilarious providing for countless hours of laughter, he should get a medal or something.

(Chris should definitely share his picture that he made on Paint, proving that me and Chris are way creepier than Alan ever was.)

3 comments:

chris said...

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/krimmer/lizziealanandchris.jpg[/IMG]
there ya go...what are PLOGS?

chris said...

ok so i don't know how to post an image on here, apparently doesn't allow normal html codes...lame.
but thats one of them.

emaline said...

ummm, Lizzie, Chris and I also saw him in the park on a beautiful sunny afternoon. He walked past us, did a loop around a tree, stood for a few minutes, walked past us again, and then drove off.
NUTTY.